Buy Our Virtual Show Home
With construction starting again on-site following the coronavirus lockdown, here at Canonmills Garden we have just released our virtual show-home for you to buy. Based on mood board designs by well-known Scottish Interior Designer, Carol Yates, this home can now be yours.
Inside Sophora number 17/20, the generous room dimensions provide lots of light and airy spaces which is perfect for a Scandinavian-inspired design. The shape of the rooms maximises light and space through large windows, open plan living, dining, and eating spaces all connected seamlessly to spacious outdoor balconies and terraces.
Scandinavian influences are again seen with solid oak flooring adding a natural texture to the rooms. And while it is a minimalist layout, I have introduced accents of colour and vibrancy with soft-layered fabrics and cushions to bring depth, warmth, and vibrancy to the show home.
Take a tour for yourself by visiting our virtual show home HERE.
Highlighted features include:
- Located within the Sophora phase on the second floor, this 2 bedroom apartment looks onto the landscaped communal courtyard.
- Benefits from outdoor space - large balcony accessed from both the open plan kitchen/lounge and bedroom 2.
- Large Nordan windows with a natural light oak finish.
- Siemens appliances including fridge freezer, dishwasher, induction hob and eye level oven.
- Award-winning Kitchens International designed and supplied kitchen with optional kitchen colour choices.
- Victor Paris design-led bathroom and en suite is provided with full height large platform tiles and is floor tiled. The bathroom has a separate flush shower tray and a separate bath. Mirrored vanity units and chrome heated towel rails apply to both the bathroom and en suite.
- Engineered oak flooring to lounge and kitchen with Wool carpets to bedrooms.
- Underfloor heating to lounge, kitchen, hall and bathroom
- Fitted wardrobes to bedrooms and storage to hallways.
* The computer-generated images shown on this web page are for this specific apartment.
For more information about Sophora 17/20
or any other information regarding Canonmills Garden please
contact Izzy and Christie:
0131 247 3742